Wednesday, April 13, 2011

obituary




My father, Fredrick William Cobabe Sr., passed on to the spirit world today after a brief illness. He was 81 years old.

Out of 12 brothers and sisters, he is survived by his 2 brothers and one sister, his wife, Mary Cobabe, as well as 8 of their 9 children, 41 grandchildren, and 42 great-grandchildren. He leaves a rich legacy of wisdom, goodness, and virtue which were hallmarks of his life.

Ending a lifetime of unselfish service in the church, he goes forward to greater things.


Many will miss him.

3 comments:

angielove said...

I agree, this is excellent. Thanks Jim.

Patricia said...

I'm glad I stopped by your blog today, Jim, but so sorry about your father. Thanks for putting up this post to honor your dad and to let us know of his passing.

May every comfort and kindness come to your mom and other family members during this time.

~Audrey ~ said...

Mary and Jim and family, I am so sorry for your loss. I had so much respect for your husband and Dad. He was a great man, and a great example. It was a real pleasure serving with him in the Primary. I pray that the comforter will be with you. Best wishes,
Audrey Kemp