Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Google Sabotage







Some enemy saboteur is inserting commercial advertising into my blog posts.   I suspect Google is behind this.  Not going to post anything else until I get to the bottom of this, and get it cleared out.

This is a very hostile action.  It may even be prohibited by law.

This means war...

Okay, settle down.  The problem appears to be some kind of add-on leach that was intercepting my browser messages and inserting the advertisments into the browser stream.  Seems to have been hidden in some add-on package that I downloaded as an extension to Firefox.  Never seen anything like that before.  Next time, I'll be more careful...

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Call the cops, the NSA, the IRS! Call Holder and Obama! Wait, don't bother, they already know everything, so no need. I see that Russia is thinking about going back to typewriters because computers are too insecure. What we need is a good EMP to wipe everything out!

Unknown said...

Nah, not another Federal crises, just another damn virus. I never saw one that just infects browsers before, so it surprised me.

This one slipped in through a browser add-on, and started changing text in my blog entries to advertising hyperlinks. It was initially more disturbing because I thought Google was doing this as part of some bizarre scheme to generate more revenue through their free blog hosting. I guess it wasn't them - just some lowlife filthy scum of a slimy virus passer.