Sunday, January 29, 2017

Ultra Political Gynecology


Wow! Incredible. I don't even know how to respond to this kind of foolishness.
One of the most flagrant fake news stories I have ever seen. I read a similar story in the LA Free Press, almost 50 years ago. I was stunned then, and amazed that such stories even pass the smell test from the editors. I'm confident that publication of this article was timed to coincide with peak interest in the rather nasty "Women Marching" diatribes. What is truly pathetic is that I'm almost as certain that this kind of faux information will be enthused about by pro-abortion people who are generally too ignorant or naive to discern that anything is wrong here.

Foisting this kind of malicious drivel on useful idiots is only possible if they are abysmally ignorant of even basic biology principles.  It works effectively because so many qualify.

No comments: