Saturday, June 01, 2013

Family Photos

Yellowstone Falls, Yellowstone National Park

I've spent a lot of time over the last couple of weeks, scanning the old slide collection and putting them online.  Some of my best photographs are of members of my family.

Cobabe Family Reunion, Big Bear Lake, California

This one is a nice photo of members of the Cobabe family, at a big reunion.  Not everyone could be there, but this is a representative sample.  Grandma Jane is in the center, with all her descendants around her.  She passed away shortly thereafter.

Kids at the Manti Temple gathered for a family wedding

 I have put all the photos into albums at Google.  Here are links to all of them:




Sarah and Alta on the rope swing

Explosion of flowers at Lake Elsinore California
Uncle LeRoy pitching horseshoes with his brothers
Dad pitches horseshoes with his brothers





8 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks Jim!!! Love it! Even though I must be adopted cuz there are waaaay less pics of me than anyone else! Boo!Hoo!!! Just kidding!

Unknown said...

Beth, I know it, and I'm really sorry there aren't more of you. No conspiracy against you or anything, it just turned out that way. I wish there was more of everyone. Too bad we don't get to go back and do it over. So maybe the lesson is take more pictures now. Sure has gotten a whole lot easier than back then.

Unknown said...



Mom stayed up half the night looking at the pictures. Glad I could do something to make people happy. That part has gotten a lot harder than it used to be! :-)







Unknown said...

Looks like I got it done just in time, my computer crashed yesterday, I hate it when that happens. Fortunately I have a couple of spares. :-)

Jeanette & Jason said...

Great job on this project Jim. This looks like it was atime consuming project. I very much appreciate it. I'll share these with my family.

Jeanette & Jason said...

Great job on these Jim. This looks like it was a time consuming project. I'll be sure to share these with my family. I very much appreciate it.

Unknown said...

Jason and Jeanette,

Thanks, it was a lot of work. A lot of fun to see the photos of old time memories.

Unknown said...

My DVD burner just bit the dust. When I get a new one, I'll send around DVD copies to whoever wants one.