Monday, January 26, 2009

Brief Interjection



I see from sitemeter that lots of people are following and reading my posts.

I apologize for the lack of order and organization. I would like to offer you something better, but at the moment, this is the best I can muster. Right now, I need to take a break for a short nap. I'm sorry, but I am very feeble, and even this simple operation is taxing. I don't do such a good job when I get tired, and I grind down to a virtual halt.

Please be patient. I'll do the best I can.

Thanks to all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are the very pictures of patience, Jim. Don't worry about us.

Please take care of yourself, don't push yourself beyond what's good for you and for your prospects for rehab and recovery.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Guess what, Jim!!! I finally got my sitemeter up and running!!! Can you believe it? What a lunkhead I am! I finally had to go and create a completely different account, but I figured it out in the end. Now nobody will read my blog. LOLOLOL

Unknown said...

Ruth,

You are are a certified hacker genius. (It toook me a veru long time toospell that darn word, I hope you appreceiate the effor1)