Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hospital Update


If you click on the title above, it will take you to Jim's sister's blog. I'm Ruth, Jim's youngest sister. He is in a special room with telemetry, and sometimes he can't use his computer. The rest of the time he doesn't have the presence of mind to do so. He loves you all, and wants you all to keep apprised of his situation, so I've posted a lengthy blog regarding his condition. If you will follow the link to my blogspot - 9ofnine (I'm the youngest of 9 in our family), you'll get a comprehensive update. I'll also try to keep things up to date as often as I can, and I'll relay any messages you leave to Jim. He'll love any notes of encouragement you leave for him.

2 comments:

Brian Duffin said...

May God bless and comfort you during this trial. You are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Jim,

hard times.

see what you can see, love what you can love.

come back to us, if you will.