Sunday, January 25, 2009

Home again, thank God



My heart is so full, I am as happy as can be with life right now. I have walked through the valley of the shadow of death, and been given a reprieve to set affairs in my life in order before I report to to master of heaven and earth. I know now that my time is short. I will try to elaborate in future posts. I must also tell of miraculous events that have given great new meaning to my continuing existence, purpose for prolonging my days. I am truly anxious -- nay, fearful in anticipation that I might get it wrong again. I think the time is far spent. I am In fear and trembling. There is some great task that I am left to do - - I don't know what it is, but much sense of urgency, like I never had In my life.

More to come. Sorry for long absent.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim, I'm so, so glad to "hear" your voice again. I'm learning from you every day! Hang in there.

Love, Mary

Anonymous said...

Oh Jim,

I feel so many things reading your posts.

One of the strongest feelings I can identify is gratitude, gratitude to you for helping me learn how to be a better person. Thanks for your patience with me as we've talked over the past several months.

I've never known anybody in a situation like yours. I've gained in understanding as you, and lately Ruth, have explained your struggles. It's a wonder knowing you. I feel very blessed to know you.

I'm so very happy for the important family reunions you've had of late. Congratulations on the grandkids. Are they cute?

I hope you're getting enough rest. You've been through a lot.

Also, I sent you a card. I hope you got it!

Anonymous said...

I should add that while I hope you're getting good rest and care, I'm looking forward to your stories.

Unknown said...

Patricia,

Thaks as ever for your comments,and for that wonderful card. I didn't know cards could sing a song to me -- and it was such an appropriate refrain. I have enjoyed our exchanges, and am hopeful that we can continue the fun for a while.

Thanks again for being such a kind friend.

Unknown said...

Mary,

I have exciting news to share about progress I made with the speech patholigist in rehab therapy. It deserves a whole post, so watch for more to come. It is great news, along with so many other happy developments. So many things I must write about.

More to come.

Love.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Jim!