Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Rehab progress 13



I have been attempting, with very limited success, to engage in some of the work I used to do.

My right foot is cooperating better, but I still have balance and coordination problems with walking. Everything imaginable lays on the ground in my path, conspiring to trip me up, it seems. I have to remember to pick up my right foot on every stride. It is getting better, slowly, though I cannot tell if the improvement is due to real nerve pathway regeneration, or just through repetitive practising of what I need to do in order to move from place to place.

In any case, I am anxious to resume certain activities. I wish I was recovered enough to be more useful processing firewood, but there are some things I just cannot do. I hope to recover some of these capabilities, given the time and practice.

No comments: