Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ruth's Museum

We travelled to Price today. Ruth took us to her museum and showed a few of the dino bones others have helped her collect.

She and her young daughter Victoria have quite a substantial museum. Those people should be proud to have such generous folk in their midst so willing to share so much.

As I astutely observed almost immediately, this species obviously suffered extinction because he was perennially impaled by a steel pole thru his chest. If the college needs any help of my obvious paleontological acumen, RUTH, let them know I can be had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we are generous, indeed. However, I don't know what they've done with the one individual pinky sized and shaped rib that I did manage to excavate last summer.

As for the one Tori excavated, it was as big around as a very old tree, and will undoubtedly end up in the museum, mounted with the rest of the newly discovered nodosaur. She's famous, you know!

I'm just infamous. LOL

That gastonia burgei is my second favorite dino in that museum. It is so cute!